How do I find a good lawyer in New York City?

0 votes
asked Dec 28, 2016 in Business by jamesdsfvang
For shoplifting charges. Money is not an issue for me. I do not want this to appear on my permanent record and I am willing to pay up.
Get More Details:-

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Share This: is a community driven question and answer site - Ask questions and answer questions across a large range of categories

The opinions expressed on this page are the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of, its staff, or its partners.