A person lives in Temecula, California, charged with DUI should he just plead guilty or hire a lawyer?

+1 vote
asked Apr 21, 2017 in Life & Society by vivek_7
One of my friend is charged with DUI and desperately need a good lawyer/attorney in Temecula, California.If anyone has any idea, please suggest.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Apr 24, 2017 by olly
Hi there, this is oliver, as your friend is seeking a lawyer in temecula, CA, there is one famous lawyer, go by the name of Robert E.Levy. Robert E. Levy is one of the most experienced criminal attorneys in the State of California. He has practiced criminal law for over 46 years having served as a Deputy District Attorney, Deputy City Prosecutor, Deputy Public Defender and years in private practice as a criminal defense attorney. You can check his profile on levycrimedefense
Share This:

AnswerHighway.com is a community driven question and answer site - Ask questions and answer questions across a large range of categories

The opinions expressed on this page are the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of AnswerHighway.com, its staff, or its partners.