WordPress is important for Business website because:
1. WordPress is easy to setup, manage, and update. You don’t need to be an Internet expert or an HTML coder to use WordPress. All you need is an internet connection and a web browser to create your website.
2. WordPress is good for both your blog and your website. It’s true that WordPress started out as a blogging system, but that was ages ago. Over the years WordPress has evolved into a full-featured web content management system.
3. WordPress plugins add complex business features to your website without having to hire a coder: WordPress was designed to be extended, and that’s what programmers around the world have done.
4. WordPress is search engine friendly. As Google Engineer Matt Cutts says, “WordPress automatically solves a ton of SEO issues.” And with the free Yoast SEO plugin, your site will be even more search engine friendly.
5. WordPress is ready for the mobile web. If you assume your customers are visiting your website from a full-sized computer, think again. Mobile website usage is exploding. If your site doesn’t look great and work well on a smartphone or tablet, your customers will skip your site and go somewhere else.
6. WordPress is open source. Unlike other website building tools WordPress is open source and free from commercial restrictions and limitations. That means you can use the software any way you choose and host your website anywhere you choose.