Brindavan College of Engineering in India is one of the most renowned institutions of its sort that also have a nationally recognized accreditation for its course. It has as of late been recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
It is straightforward why such a significant number of students seek to learn at Brindavan College for B.Tech since it offers a standout amongst other engineering courses of any such institution of higher education in the nation.
With Bangalore being classified as the IT Hub of India, it is easy to perceive any reason why such a large number of students from the whole way across the nation are intending to study here. They consider it to be the ideal mix of educational excellence and amazing job opportunities.
Here is how the Placement Cell prepares the students for Campus Placements:
1. Brindavan College of Engineering, Bangalore has training and placement cells on the campus. The cell gives advising and directs the students to have an effective placement
2. Students ought to have secured at least 60% all through their education to be qualified for placements. Technical workshops, online courses, aptitude training, and other professional advancement programs are much of the time directed by the institution
3. Communication aptitudes, presentation skills, vocation planning, and other personality development programs are additionally led. The institution conducts industry visits to assist students with being progressively mindful of industry practices.
4. The cell attempts to overcome any issues between the institution and the industry. The companies recruiting the students have acknowledged Brindavan College for its nature of students as they coordinate their desires. Recruiters are welcomed by the placement team of the institution to lead placement drives
5. Students will be educated about the job opportunity and its subtleties through the mail. Companies will direct pre-placement talks before beginning the interview procedure