0 votes
in Pets & Pet Care by
Those who are suffering from mental disabilities, need not have to disclose any sort of details regarding their disability or not necessary to provide any medical details as well. In order to get approved to keep emotional support animal, you just need to get an ESA letter from a licensed therapist.
Read more: http://onlinedogtor.com/emotional-support-animal/

Please log in or register to answer this question.

AnswerHighway.com is a community driven question and answer site - Ask questions and answer questions across a large range of categories

The opinions expressed on this page are the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of AnswerHighway.com, its staff, or its partners.