If you are not able to install Windows 10 update because of the error code 0x800705b4 Windows 10, need not have to worry now as the issue can be easily fixed easily without many hassles. I suggest some way for this issue:
• Press Windows key and open run window
• Then type services. MSC to open the service window
• Now right click on the windows update and then click on start. If it is already started, then click on restart. This is done to check that there is no error message and all the services are running properly.
• In the next step, right click on Background Intelligent Transfer Service, click Properties and select disabled.
• Once done with aforementioned steps restart your system.
Visit this site: http://www.errorlive.com/windows-defender-error-0x800705b4-fixed