To change the background color of a PDF to white, you need to use a PDF editor. Here are the steps to follow to change the background color of a PDF to white using Adobe Acrobat:
Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat.
Go to "Tools" in the top menu and select "Fill & Sign".
Click the "Add Background" button.
In the "Add Background" dialog box, select "White" as the color and click "OK".
Save the changes to the PDF by going to "File" and selecting "Save As".
Upload your PDF report to pdfFiller via way of means of soaring over the ADD NEW button after which choosing Upload Document. ...
Choose the template you`ve simply delivered and click on Open.
Modify your PDF report withinside the drag and drop on line editor.
Click the Done button to store your changes.
Using a PDF printer:
a. Open the PDF using a PDF reader or viewer.
b. Go to the "Print" menu, either by pressing Ctrl+P (Windows) or Command+P (Mac) or selecting "Print" from the File menu.
c. Choose a PDF printer (such as "Adobe PDF" or "Microsoft Print to PDF") as the printer option.
d. Click on the "Properties" or "Preferences" button next to the printer selection.
e. Look for an option to change the background color or set a white background.
f. Apply the changes and print the PDF to a new file with the white background.
1. In the PDF editing software of your choice, open the PDF file.
2. Search for the "Alter" or "Instruments" menu and select the choice for altering page properties.
3. Enter the RGB value for white (#FFFFFF) or change the background color setting to white.
4. If necessary, apply the modifications to specific pages or the entire document.
5. The updated PDF file should be saved with the new white background color.
Note: The specific advances might differ relying upon the PDF altering programming or instrument you are utilizing, yet the general interaction ought to be comparative.